The Master in Data Science curriculum provides students with a rigorous course of study in big data technologies, applications and practices a pathway for student internships and full-time employment. Graduates are prepared to meet the challenges at the intersection between big data, business analytics, and other emerging fields.
In addition to the Masters program, we offer customized certificate and training courses in the field of analytics. One semester preparatory courses are designed for graduate students and tailored for international studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Data Science
- Data Analysis and Decision Modeling
- aig Data and Data Mangement
- Statistical Programming
- Financial Computing and Analytics
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 249 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university or international equivalent.
- Academic credentials with English Translation.
- Personal statement (500) words or more.
- 2–3 recommendation letters.
- Saint Peter’s University International Statement of Financial Support including proof of funding. This form may be scanned, faxed or mailed back to the Office of Admission with proof of funding.
- Copy of valid passport page. Include a copy of your visa if you are currently on a valid visa in the United States of America.
International1115 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1115 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1115 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1115 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.