The various specializations that represent the suite of Master of Business Administration programs at Saint Peter’s University comprise a series of integrated courses and learning experiences which produces graduates who are technologically savvy, skilled in adapting to change, and focused on business innovation.
MBA program candidates leverage their prior educational experience and professional accomplishments to broaden their intellectual horizons, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
The Business Programs aim to produce highly qualified professionals through business programs that are: anchored in the liberal arts, responsive to organizational and societal needs, reflective of evolving business theory and practice, infused with an emphasis on ethical decision making, and informed by changing global conditions. Through a richly diverse student body, the business programs provide students with uncommon learning experiences that produce professionals that are ready to excel in and embrace the diverse work environments of the future.
- Students of the International Business program at Saint Peter’s University will be able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Students will be able to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- In a business context, students will understand ethical responsibilities and respond accordingly.
- In a business context, students will be able to recognize problems and apply strategic analysis.
- In a business context, students will be able to reason analytically and make data-driven decisions.
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Statistics for Managers
- Management and Human Behavior
- International Business
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- Global Business Cultural Experience
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 339 other Masters in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university or international equivalent. Transcripts must be sent directly from your secondary school, university or an EducationUSA advisor.
- Academic transcripts with English Translation from all colleges and universities attended.
- Proof of English proficiency (one of the following scores must be sent directly from testing agency).
- Personal statement (500) words or more.
- 2–3 recommendation letters.
- Résumé. Additional criteria may be required depending on program/degree.
International37664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1177 USD per credit during 18 months.
National37664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1177 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Jersey City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.