A comprehensive project over the last half of your studies will tie together your learning experiences.
The ability to take students beyond surface learning to a deeper level of critical thinking is an essential educational tool.
Through the Secondary English/Communications concentration, you will be equipped with the tools necessary to make your classroom more effective than it has ever been. The program will sharpen your own critical thinking skills and expand your depth of knowledge in all aspects of written communication.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Methods of Teaching Literature
- Dramatic Genre or Narrative Genre
- Principles of Literary Criticism
- Theory & Teaching of Grammar & Writing in Secondary Schools
- Advance Expository and Criticism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Literature View 361 other Masters in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- File an application for admission with the Admissions Office.
- Establish a program of study (including a timetable for degree completion) in conjunction with a faculty advisor and approved by the Program Director.
- Meet all prerequisites required by the School of Education - Graduate Studies (i.e., foundational course work competencies).
International23890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23890 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National23890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23890 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.