Content will be taught through a mix of traditional lectures, student-led workshops, and a broad array of assessments.
There will be a strong element of research design, encouraging critical thought and enabling a thorough and practical experience of the research process.
By the time you graduate, even without previous experience of psychology, you will be well-placed to seek out further training and progress towards a career as a Psychologist.
As a university, here at Leeds Trinity University we pride ourselves on our personal approach to higher education. We listen to what students want, so when they told us that they wanted a course that included Clinical Psychology content, we delivered. We’ve carefully designed our programme so that it covers all the content needed for BPS-accreditation, as well as a module on Clinical Psychology that is rarely found in a Psychology (Conversion) course. As a result, you’ll be prepared to take your first steps towards a career in Clinical Psychology if this is what interests you.
The programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Cognitive Psychology
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Psychological Research Methods
- Social Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Hormones and Behaviour
- MSc Thesis (Journal Format)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no official closing date for applications, but the course will be closed when it is full. We therefore encourage you to make your application as early as possible.
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Clinical Psychology View 839 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Leeds Trinity University is committed to recruiting students with talent and potential and who we feel will benefit greatly from their academic and non-academic experiences here. We treat every application on its own merits; we value highly the experience you illustrate in your personal statement.
- The following information is designed to give you a general overview of the qualifications we accept. If you are taking qualifications that are not included below, please contact our Admissions Office who will be happy to advise you.
- The MSc Psychology (Conversion) is specifically designed for graduates with a minimum 2:2 classification degree in any subject area other than Psychology.
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.