The Education program at Leeds Trinity University brings together educational professionals from a wide variety of contexts: early years, primary education, secondary education, special education, further and higher education.
Students range from early career teachers to senior leaders and managers to those who support learning, and this diverse mix ensures sessions encompass multiple perspectives, broadening perception out from the practice of each singular workplace.
This MA puts emphasis on broadening your critical perspective on education, with a carefully weighted balance between sector-wide and context-specific content and tasks. Dedicated, knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff will guide you through varied philosophical and disciplinary positions, with a focus on supporting you in articulating and strengthening your own expert critical voice.
If you studied your undergraduate degree at Leeds Trinity University, you may be eligible for a discount of up to 50% on the cost of your MA Tuition fees.
- Reflecting on Professional Practice
- Investigating Professional Practice
- Contemporary Perspectives of Education
- Research Methods for Education
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no official closing date for applications, but the course will be closed when it is full. We therefore encourage you to make your application as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation View 739 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Leeds Trinity University is committed to recruiting students with talent and potential and who we feel will benefit greatly from their academic and non-academic experiences here. We treat every application on its own merits; we value highly the experience you illustrate in your personal statement.
- The following information is designed to give you a general overview of the qualifications we accept. If you are taking qualifications that are not included below, please contact our Admissions Office who will be happy to advise you.
- The normal entry requirement is an honours degree and a teaching qualification from the UK. You will need to be in a paid or voluntary teaching/training/supporting/managing learning role in an educational context to allow you to complete the assignments.
National4950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4950 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.