The Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Biotechnology programme offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology is offered on a one year full—time basis followed by a 6 months industry based dissertation. It is designed to provide a bridge for graduates with a degree in science or related disciplines to the specific requirements of the pharmaceutical sector. The programme offers a broad based curriculum covering aspects of quality assurance, auditing, manufacturing and pharmaceutical science and biotechnology.
The lecture course is divided into twelve modules of 20 hours each. Full-time students undertake twelve modules over two semesters. Part-time students undertake twelve modules over 4 semesters. On successful completion of the twelve modules, students will undertake a 6 months industrially based dissertation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Q.A., Auditing and Inspection
- GMP and Validation
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (part-time only)
- Biotechnology (full-time only)
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Research Methods
- Pharmaceutical Facilities and Utilities
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Management
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Method Validation (full-time only)
- Medicinal Chemistry and Process Design & Development for API Production (full-time only)
- Process Analytical Technology & Quality by Design (part-time only)
- Biopharmaceutical Analysis (full-time only)
- Honours bachelor degree in science or related discipline at 2.2 grade or higher or equivalent qualification. Applicants for the part-time course should be employed in a relevant industrial sector. Selection may be by interview.
International21750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21750 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7400 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.