Professional Practice from Liverpool Hope University is practice focused and professionally relevant. It provides participants with the opportunity to research and improve their own practice by discovering new skills that can be gained from studying a range of specialist subjects to an advanced academic level. This process is supported by the study of education theory, through modules designed to provide the skills and critical understanding necessary to innovate in a rapidly evolving educational landscape.
Graduates with Professional Practice from Liverpool Hope University will:
- be able to structure their award to enhance their personal interests, career specific opportunities and potential for promotion to senior management and leadership.
- evaluate children's learning through research and postgraduate study.
- move beyond the threshold and become a 'excellent teachers'.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pedagogy: Theory and Practice
- International Education
- Disability and Professional Practice
- Coaching, Mentoring & Training in Education
- Developmental Psychology
- Developing Practice for Early Career Teachers
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
We advise you to apply for a postgraduate degree as early as possible.
DisciplinesAdult Education View 15 other Masters in Adult Education in United Kingdom
- Normally a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours Degree in Education (or a related discipline)
- Relevant professional experience.
- For students whose first language is not English there is a language requirement of IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.0 minimum of all components and TOEFL.
International11400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11400 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National5200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5200 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.