The Master of Business Administration (MBA), founded in 1998, is offered through the School of Business at Park University. Whether you are advancing through the ranks of an international corporation or re-entering the workplace to join a small non-profit agency, the business skills and tools developed in the Park MBA program are vital for success in today's fast-paced business environment.
The Master of Business Administration - International Business degree at Park University may be earned entirely through the online delivery mode, through the traditional face-to-face delivery method or a combination of both. Enrolling in the online MBA program provides flexibility in when and where learning takes place without sacrificing rigor and academic excellence.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Production Operations Manager
- Financial Planner
- Information Technology Director
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Economics
- Advanced Seminar in International Marketing
- International Finance
- Strategic Global Business Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 198 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited United States institution of higher learning or a degree equivalent to a United States bachelor’s degree from an accredited foreign institution.
- Have a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) from all colleges and universities attended; and,
- Students with a cumulative grade point average below 2.75 may be considered for conditional admission. Submission of additional documentation may be requested by the Program Director.
International597 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 597 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National597 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 597 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.