This Electronic and Communications Engineering course from Technological University Dublin is delivered through lectures, practical work, assignments and tutorials. Each student must complete six modules (below) and also complete an independent learning portfolio, that includes a project / dissertation and selected research essays. The course will run in both full-time and part-time modes. When taken full-time (DT086) the course can be completed in one year.
What are my career opportunities?
This course will provide graduates with the knowledge and skills set required to work at a high level within the research, design and development divisions of the telecommunications sector and related areas in the electronics industry.
- Entrepreneurship for Engineers
- Research Methods
- Statistical Analysis for Engineers
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Microelectronic Materials and Devices
- Microwave and RF Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Mechatronics Communications Engineering View 182 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
- A minimum Second Class Honours Bachelor Degree (2.2 grade or higher) in Electronic, Computer or Communications Engineering or a related discipline.
- Applications from candidates with at least a second class honours degree in Applied Physics or other numerate degree, along with candidates with other 2.2 Honours Bachelor Degrees and suitable strong industrial experience may also be considered strictly on a case-by-case basis.
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5850 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.