Students will gain invaluable access obtain a formal qualification in the medical device regulation industry. The Medical Device Regulatory Affairs programme at Institute of Technology Carlow presents a broad view of the regulatory affairs role and provides a detailed insight into current and proposed EU legislation. It provides students with an advanced theoretical understanding of the processes and practices central to medical device regulatory affairs.
A formal qualification is the ideal way to demonstrate your existing to industry professionals and networking events to help develop their careers. There are limited places available on this programme – class sizes are kept relatively small to help create an interactive environment and to ensure each student receives excellent support from our academic team.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Regulatory Affairs Quality Management and Strategy
- Research Methods and Technical Report Writing
- Medical Device Technologies: Design, Development and Testing
- Medical Technology Regulatory Affairs
- Product Programme Management, Vigilance, Surveillance and Risk Management
- Clinical Evaluation of Medical Device Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Human Medicine View 12 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have an honours degree in a related subject
- If English is not your first language, a minimum score 6.0 IELTS or equivalent is required for all postgraduate programmes
International11250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.