The MSc in Science Digital Marketing at Institute of Technology Carlow is aimed at graduates and professionals seeking to explore the strategic implications of the digital era and to develop their career path in digital marketing.
Learning outcomesThis innovative and exciting course will provide potential learners with an opportunity to study for a MSc in Digital Marketing corresponding to a Level 9 qualification (90 credits) or a Postgraduate Diploma (60 credits). The MSc combines academic study and industry exposure to deliver a course that has a strong focus on current and emerging research and practice. Application may also be made to the Level 9 Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing (60 credits).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing Technologies
- Digital Marketing Landscape & Strategy
- Marketing Communications in a Digital Era
- Design, User Experience & Content Writing
- Data Analytics & Consumer Insights
- Digital Marketing Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 27 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have an honours degree in a related subject
- If English is not your first language, a minimum score 6.0 IELTS or equivalent is required for all postgraduate programmes
International11250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.