Why choose this course?
The Applied Research and Innovation course at Institute of Technology Carlow is designed for students or professionals who want to gain employment or apply practical research skills in their current work environment in the area of research and innovation. It is equally suited to final year students who wish to extend or develop a current project to a Level 9 degree for application within a real work environment.
The course will provide students with a comprehensive skill set in research and innovation and provides a strong foundation for further postgraduate study, particularly for PhD research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation Integration Management
- Applied Research Methods
- Entrepreneurship and Business
- Model Bootcamp
- Research, develop and produce three
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInnovation Management View 12 other Masters in Innovation Management in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who are not citizens of EU member states, nor have resided for full-time undergraduate courses of study in Ireland should apply directly using the online applications form here.
- On receipt of your application form and supporting documentation your application will be reviewed by the relevant Head of Department. When a decision is made about your application a conditional offer will be issued together with an invoice for the appropriate fee.
International11250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.