Supply Chain Management at Institute of Technology Carlow and sourcing have become a central focus for companies due to the rapid changes in demand for products and services, globalisation and technology. With operations becoming more complex, companies in the manufacturing, retail and technological sectors are searching for individuals with supply chain expertise. This course has been designed in collaboration with industry to address those needs.
What will I be able to do when I finish this course ?
On completion, graduates of this course will be able to:
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of theory and practice of Supply Chain Management to a variety of industry operations;
- Build and develop multi- disciplinary teams across all functions to bring about radical improvements in supply chain capability;
- Effectively plan and manage resources at each stage of the supply chain;
- Use critical thinking and research skills to design/ redesign, implement and improve more sustainable, competitive and quality led supply chains from supplier to customer;
- Communicate effectively with teams at all levels internally and build more sustainable, beneficial relationships along all stages of the supply chain from supplier to customer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Communications for Supply Chain Professionals
- Research Project SCM
- Performance Management
- Supply Chain Financial Management
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Research Methods
- Strategic Supply Management
- Global Logistics and Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 8 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have an honours degree in a related subject
- If English is not your first language, a minimum score 6.0 IELTS or equivalent is required for all postgraduate programmes
International11250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.