The Secondary Education - Mathematics program from Indiana University Southeast provides coursework for high school teachers seeking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of this field in order to satisfy Higher Learning Commission (HLC) requirements for instructors of dual credit courses.
Graduates with Secondary Education - Mathematics from Indiana University Southeast will be able to:
- Teach advanced methods and skills in mathematics through special courses in areas such as analysis, algebra, geometry, application, statistics and more.
- Gain required research skills
- Education and Social Issues
- Advanced Study in the Teaching of Secondary School Mathematics
- Research in Education
- Assessment in Schools
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
IU Southeast School of Education accepts applications on a rolling basis.
Applications are accepted anytime and reviewed up until the week before the term begins
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics View 911 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Complete online application. A $40 graduate application fee is assessed when applying to the program.
- The online application will prompt you for a brief personal statement and will ask you to upload a copy of current teaching license or statement of eligibility, if applicable for your program.
- Submit official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work completed at institutions other than an IU school. A 2.5 GPA for all undergraduate course work, 3.0 GPA for all graduate course work is required.
International22410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 747 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 747 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 317 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New Albany
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.