The Business programme at Institute of Technology Carlow equips graduates with the attributes required by business to make an immediate contribution to the organisation through its work placement experience element.
The industrial placement is of four months duration, from May to August, and affords the student a unique opportunity to implement and reflect on the theories learned on the programme. It will complement the student’s education and broaden his/her skill set. A number of progressive local enterprises partner with us in this initiative.
The Master of Business programme is aimed at producing creative, flexible and dynamic individuals, who can take up or enhance roles as business practitioners, in Ireland or overseas. A Master of Business is an internationally recognised qualification and opens the door to many careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership & Strategy
- Corporate Governance, Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Research Methods
- Financial Analysis & Investment Appraisal Dissertation
- Strategic Marketing Management Strategic Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Communications for Professional Life
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 54 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who are not citizens of EU member states, nor have resided for full-time undergraduate courses of study in Ireland should apply directly using the online applications form here.
- On receipt of your application form and supporting documentation your application will be reviewed by the relevant Head of Department. When a decision is made about your application a conditional offer will be issued together with an invoice for the appropriate fee.
International11250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.