The 36 credit-hour program has three concentrations; sports management, human performance, and exercise science. It typically entails two years of graduate study to prepare students for professional opportunities in athletic administration/management, human performance, exercise science and fitness management, as well as supervisory roles in the area of physical activity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exercise Testing
- Exercise Prescription
- Strength and Conditioning Programs
- Advanced Physiology of Exercise
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 399 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an institution fully accredited by one of the recognized accrediting agencies.
- Prerequisite courses for the sport management concentration includes a course in statistics or measurement and evaluation; for the exercise science concentration a course in exercise physiology, and anatomy and physiology or kinesiology; and for the human performance concentration courses in statistics or measurement and evaluation, anatomy and physiology or kinesiology and exercise physiology.
- Admitted students are required to enroll in 9 hours of initial course work as specified by the division. (Prior approval is required.)
International6738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3369 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National6738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3369 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.