Prepare for a career in banking, investment analysis or corporate finance.
- Business Ethics and Responsibility in a Global Economy
- Global Business
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Foundations of Business Part 1
- Foundations of Business Part 2
- Leadership and MBA Essentials
- Management Policy
- Strategic Marketing Analysis and Concepts
- Analytical Tools for Strategic Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1331 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Diploma and Transcripts: An official notarized copy of your latest diploma and transcripts and - if applicable - your undergraduate diploma should be submitted to finalize admission. All transcripts should be notarized of attested by a government institution.
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Letter and Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of one hundred dollars ($100) is required of every international applicant.
Academic Placement: For US students, UNA uses ACT or SAT scores for advising and registration purposes, but international students are not required to submit any of these tests for admissions.
Other Language Proficiency Required Scores:
- CBT = 213
- TOEIC = 670
- PTE = 54
International326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.