It combines rigorous coursework, clinical experience in a cohort format and conference attendance to prepare them for a leading role in supporting student academic success in the classroom, in social groups and individually. The program consists of 48 credit hours and takes two and one half years to complete.
More informationVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- Counseling Theory and Techniques II
- Individual Appraisal
- Lifestyle and Career Development
- Laboratory in Counseling and Guidance
- Practicum in Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Organization and Development of Programs
- Internship in Counseling
- School Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for admission and all supporting materials, including any required transcripts, must be received 10 days prior to the beginning
DisciplinesCounselling View 897 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to upload a statement of personal and educational objectives
- All undergraduate transcripts--complete and official.
- Application fee: $40.
- Conversation with the MIS Director.
International693 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 693 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National292 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 292 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.