The University of North Alabama seeks to be a leading provider of high quality, affordable undergraduate professional management education for traditional students and working adults in the mid-south region served by the University. Further, the UNA seeks to be a recognized leader in providing high quality affordable graduate and continuing education for entry level and mid-career business professionals in the U.S. and Asia.
The College will be recognized for developing learning synergies based on the cornerstones of diversity and globalization to prepare our students for the challenges of the 21st century economy. The Secondary Education is offered at the University of North Alabama.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Secondary Education
- Teaching Language and Literacy in the Content Areas
- Field Experience in Secondary Education
- Student Teaching in Secondary Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3973 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma and Transcripts: An official notarized copy of your latest diploma and transcripts and - if applicable - your undergraduate diploma should be submitted to finalize admission. All transcripts should be notarized of attested by a government institution.
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Letter and Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of one hundred dollars ($100) is required of every international applicant.
Academic Placement: For US students, UNA uses ACT or SAT scores for advising and registration purposes, but international students are not required to submit any of these tests for admissions.
Other Language Proficiency Required Scores:
- CBT = 213
- TOEIC = 670
- PTE = 54
International22200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.