With unique electives and personalized internship opportunities, the Kinesiology program at Saint Mary's College of California provides you with more ways to earn a multifaceted master’s degree in Kinesiology than any other school in the Bay Area. Our concentrations are designed to help you select the courses that best fit your career goals:
- Sport Studies: Teaching, coaching, and sport administration
- Sport Management: Managing sport at a variety of organizational levels
- Fitness Management: Managing fitness and wellness programs
Gain Hands-On Experience
Each year the Graduate Kinesiology program offers different opportunities for students to gain hands-on experience. For more information about these positions, please click here.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Graduate Study and Research
- Philosophical Basis of Kinesiology
- Administration of Kinesiology
- Psychological Analysis of Sport and Exercise
- Human Motor Performance
- 14 months
- 26 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 189 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Online Application
- Official Electronic Transcripts
- GPA Exemption Petition
- Personal Statement
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Current Résumé
- Non-refundable application fee ($50)
International25508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 992 USD per credit during 14 months.
National25508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 992 USD per credit during 14 months.
Living costs for Moraga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.