STEM Certified Program
It's for those who have big dreams but little work and/or management experience. The MS Management and Technology program provides a unique combination of foundational business knowledge and technology skills to drive your understanding of finance, management, accounting, marketing, and analytics in a variety of fields.
Fast-track Your Career with Project-Focused Applied Learning
Saint Mary's College of California created the Masters of Science in Management and Technology program to equip students with real-world skills and applied learning to provide an advantage in today's competitive job market. The program combines courses that focus on in-demand skill sets with practical, hands-on, client-based consulting projects. Gain real-world experiences through two faculty-supervised field project courses with a Bay Area organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Spreadsheet Modeling
- Business Communications
- Managerial Economics
- Data Analysis
- Managing Contemporary Organizations & Leading Teams
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- February 6 (international)
- June 16 (Domestic)
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 1910 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants for admission to the MS in Management & Technology program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants are required to take the GMAT or GRE if their overall GPA is below a 3.0.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of colleges or universities with a degree conferred (electronic preferred)
- A resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (dependent on GPA).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40608 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40608 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National40608 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40608 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State40608 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40608 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Moraga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.