This specialization will focus on current theory in instructional technology, a solid foundation in effective online instruction and facilitation, the design of online instructional materials, and the myriad uses of online instructional technology as applied to a variety of content, resources and subject matter.
Furthermore, the specialization will provide individuals with knowledge of instructional technology in a local, regional and global setting. The program will provide a capstone experience that is tailored to meet the needs of each student's specific background and career goals.
The outcomes for the Instructional Technology concentration area include:
- Candidates will demonstrate an advanced knowledge of systematic design structures and tools for communicating through technology in classrooms, online or in professional training settings.
- Candidates will demonstrate an understanding of the various types of local, regional, national and global online educational settings and recognize relationships of course activities and products to individual educational/instructional philosophies.
- Candidates will produce instructional materials to meet content-specific educational objectives involving components such as audio recordings, video recordings, telecommunications, photography, graphics and computer applications.
- Candidates will demonstrate effective practices in utilizing technology in traditional and online learning environments.
Professional Inquiry and Leadership
- Candidates will demonstrate the ability to design, organize and evaluate technological resources for use in an educational or work environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Effective Design and Facilitation of Online Courses
- Instructional Assessment Through Technology
- Management of Technology Resources
- Integration of Technology and Instruction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesTeaching View 1044 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Completed application for admission
- Three official Lander Graduate recommendation forms
- Undergraduate GPA
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
International11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.