The Accounting program at Saint Mary's College of Californiahelps prepare students for professional success in accounting in the public and private sectors while meeting the 150-hour California educational CPA requirement for licensure. In this program you will learn the necessary skills to achieve this licensure.
Graduates are California CPA exam ready and excel after graduation in both the private and public accounting sectors, providing an extensive range of accounting related services such as auditing, bookkeeping, payroll processing, taxation, management and business consultancy or risk assessment and control.
- Group Accountant
- Office Manager/Administrator
- Audit Intern
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- International Accounting
- Advanced Auditing and Forensic Accounting
- Federal Taxation of Individuals, Trusts, Estates, and Gifts
- Advanced Legal Environment of Business
- Federal Income Taxation of Business Entities and Ethical Issues
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- Accounting Professional Ethics and Responsibilities
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 528 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Copy of valid passport (biographical page only)
- Completed and signed Certificate of Finances
- Financial documents (bank statement, bank letter or signed and stamped Section C of the Certificate of Finances)
International31824 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39780 USD for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
National31824 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39780 USD for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.