Business Administration Program from Saint Mary's College of California combines traditional classroom learning with emerging technologies, giving you the right combination of convenience, flexibility, and personal attention. Cohort-based collaborative learning and small class size encourages diverse discussions.
- Brand Ambassador
- Director of Sales
- Assistant Controller
- Senior Project Manager
- Human Resources Director
- Digital Advisor & Program Management Office Lead
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing & Leading Organizations
- Leadership Communication
- Applied Economics
- Data Analytics for Executives
- Supply-Chain Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Official transcripts in the original language
- Translations if original documents are in a language other than English
- Official degree conferral certificate is required if the transcript does not list the name of the degree and the conferral date
- English Language Proficiency
International49600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 74400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National49600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 74400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.