Students who desire to serve as pastors, associate pastors, church administrators, or staff members in larger churches may desire greater business management training along with theological education. Bi-vocational ministers may also benefit from the knowledge gained in this Master of Divinity and Master of Business Administration program of Campbell University.
Why get an MBA with a MDiv?
- Understand how to manage and motivate people
- Understand and interpret financial statements
- Learn better financial decision making
- Learn techniques for getting the word out about your ministry programs
- Practice strategic planning and decision making
- Avoid legal and ethical problems
- Improve your understanding of the environment in which you operate – how do economic, cultural, technological and global changes impact your work?
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theological Education
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Applied Economics for Business Leaders
- Finance & Capital Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1461 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Applicants must meet the admissions requirements for both the Campbell University Divinity School MDiv program and the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business MBA program. Students must apply to and be accepted into both programs before courses can be taken that will apply to both programs. Each school’s policies and procedures will apply to students enrolled in its degree program.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale from a regionally accredited university or college, three references, statement of faith and calling, church recommendation, submission of transcripts and admission interview.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale, two years work experience, and a minimal score of 450 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or 300 on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
International14575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.