Make an impact in the lives of individuals and families as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Through the integration of classroom instruction and clinical preparation, students are exceptionally equipped for counseling careers and ministry positions.
Graduate of the Marriage and Family Therapy program from John Brown University are widely known for producing excellent counselors and therapists. With an average passage rate of over 90% on national board exams and an emphasis on clinical preparation, JBU trains you to make a significant impact on families and communities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Development
- Social and Cultural Foundations
- Theories and Techniques of Counseling
- Family of Origin
- Christian Foundations in Counseling
- Diagnosis and Case Management
- Pre-Practicum Laboratory
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology View 896 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Submit a completed graduate student application along with a $35 (US) non-refundable international application fee.
- Submit graduate recommendation forms from three persons who are not related to the applicant but are familiar with the applicant’s character and scholarship.
- International students whose undergraduate degree is not from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university must take a GRE entrance exam and achieve the required minimum scores for entrance into the Graduate School.
- Provide additional information or participate in an admission interview if requested by the department head or Dean.
International560 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 560 USD per credit and a duration of .
National560 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 560 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.