Students learn competencies that enable them to understand the tools necessary to inspire, develop, and motivate individuals and teams in support of strategic organizational growth. These skills include developing emotional intelligence, learning how to motivate others, and building consensus.
With more of a focus on people than business, this degree will develop and equip students to lead with excellence using biblically-based models. Students will gain an understanding of how organizations work, how to provide leadership to a company, and how to implement ethical business practices. What students learn will set them apart as leaders with integrity, character, trustworthiness, and excellence in professional training.
- Foundations of Accounting & Finance
- Organizational Management and Leadership
- Leading Organizational Transformation
- Personality and Emotional Health in Organizations
- Christian Foundations of Business
- Designing & Executing Strategies
- Global Leadership and Ethics
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Ethical Decision Making in Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling application deadline
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1496 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
A candidate seeking admission to graduate study must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and meet the following requirements:
- Submit a completed graduate student application form with a $35 non-refundable application fee.
- Provide an official transcript from the college awarding the undergraduate degree.
- Submit graduate recommendation forms from three persons who are not related to the applicant but are familiar with the applicant’s character and scholarship.
- Present acceptable graduate entry tests appropriate for the desired degree, as described below.
- Provide additional information or participate in an admission interview if requested by the department head or Dean.
International560 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 560 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National560 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 560 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.