Each student in the Interior Architecture and Design program at Marywood University pursues a comprehensive, two-semester Thesis Project that concentrates on new and appropriate uses for existing buildings in our region. Ultimately, the purpose of the Thesis is to investigate new design ideas that can lead to the revitalization of both our downtowns and our neighborhoods.
- Two levels of open studios
- Wood and metal shops
- Digital Fabrication Lab
- Plaster-casting room
- Printers and plotters
- CAD Lab
- Reference Library
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Design Thesis
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Visual Culture and the Built Environment
- Principles of Adaptive Reuse
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 294 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Official high school transcript
- Official high school leaving certificate/diploma, if applicable.
- Official college transcript/leaving certificate, if applicable
- One letter of recommendation
- Citizenship/Visa Information
- Certification of Finances with bank statement
International36056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36056 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National33160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33160 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.