About Sports Nutrition and Exercise Science at Marywood University
Sports Nutrition and Exercise Science from Marywood University can be completed in just two years. Small class sizes and state-of-the-art labs enable us to provide students with a personalized, hands-on education.
- Community and public health teaching, monitoring, and advising the public, and helping to improve their quality of life through healthy eating habits as well as planning public health programs.
- Hospitals, HMOs, and other health care facilities educating and counseling patients about nutrition and administering medical nutrition therapy as part of the health care team. They may also manage the food service operations in these settings, as well as in schools, day-care centers, and correctional facilities, and oversee a number of areas from food purchasing and preparation to managing staff.
- Sports nutrition and corporate wellness programs educating and counseling clients about the connection between food, fitness, and health.
- Food and nutrition-related businesses communications, consumer affairs, public relations, marketing, pharmaceutical companies, or product development.
- Private practice and consulting working under contract with physician's offices, health care food service companies, or in private practice. RDs may provide services to food service or restaurant managers, food vendors, distributors, athletes, nursing home residents, or company employees.
- Universities and medical centers teaching physicians, nurses, and dietetics students, and others the sophisticated science of nutrition and foods.
- Research at food and pharmaceutical companies, universities, and hospitals; directing or conducting experiments to answer critical nutrition questions and find alternative foods or nutrition recommendations for the public.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Exercise Testing and Nutritional Assessment
- Sports Nutrition
- Exercise Physiology
- Energy Nutrients and Alcohol
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Sports Supplements
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 362 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $35 application
- Official college transcript/leaving certificate/mark sheets, if applicable
- Official test scores (see below)
- Citizenship/Visa Information
- Certification of Finances with bank statement (see below)
- Already studying in the United States? You will need the International Student Transfer Authorization Transfer of F1 Visa Form.
National24720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 824 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Scranton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.