Through this partnership, teaching assistants working in Special Education - Early Childhood (Birth - Grade 2) Springbrook’s new school for children at SUNY Oneonta College with autism have the opportunity to earn a master’s degree in Special Education at SUNY Oneonta, tuition-free. Many of the classes are taught on-site by faculty from the college’s nationally accredited Division of Education and Springbrook will pay for employee tuition each semester.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues in Diversity, Multicultural Education and Bilingualism
- Language Acquisition and Emergent Literacy
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Advanced Child Growth and Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education Early Childhood Education View 537 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Graduate students are required to maintain a 3.0 Cumulative GPA throughout their programs. Those whose GPA may fall beneath this minimum are placed on academic probation until either the grade point average meets that minimum or the student is academically dismissed.
- Full time students have one semester to bring the GPA to the minimum standard and part time students have until they complete an additional 12 credit hours.
- Students must fulfill all degree requirements within six years and finish a minimum of 27 credits in residence.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per year during 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Oneonta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.