MS in Public Health
The Public Health program at Campbell University focuses on the promotion of health and prevention of disease, rural health care research, community outreach and service learning opportunities.
Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (CPHS) is situated in Buies Creek. Public Health students learn in Smith Hall. The building is a 72,000 square foot, state-of-the-art learning facility located on Campbell’s Health Sciences Campus. The four story building contains classrooms, skills labs, health assessment labs, study areas, and objective, structure, clinical, and examination (OSCE) rooms. It’s a great place for collaboration and interprofessional education.
Public health professionals are in high demand, as the Association of Schools of Public Health estimates more than 250,000 public health workers will be needed by 2020. Careers in the public health industry include epidemiologist, health administration, health care consultants and many other health care careers. The job outlook for a master of science in public health candidate is strong, with 14-19% growth expected between 2008 and 2018.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistical Methods I
- Overview of Rural Health
- Health Policy & Management
- Seminar in Public Health
- Practicum in Public Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 781 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- International applications are not eligible for provisional acceptance as described above if a US student visa is required.
- International applications must also submit a certified copy of a financial or bank statement that shows sufficient funds to obtain a US student visa.
- International applicants must complete their application for admission and all supplemental materials must be received by the April 1 deadline to be considered for admission.
- International applicants are required to provide a World Education Services evaluation of their credentials to SOPHAS.
International1385 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1385 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1385 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1385 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.