While the strength of the MDiv is its breadth and its ability to prepare students for a wide variety of ministerial paths, the advantage of the Christian Ministry MACM is its focus. Designed for students with specific ministerial goals in mind, the MACM offers a less comprehensive but more streamlined approach to theological education.
Students at Campbell University have the opportunity to concentrate on one of the following areas: Christian Education, Church Music and Worship, Congregational Leadership, Ministry to Children, or Teaching the Bible.
Who should pursue this Christian Ministry degree?
- Those with very specific ministry goals in mind
- Those who want ministerial training and education that is an alternative to a traditional in-person format
- Church staff members or those who desire to serve on a church staff
- Those who serve in age-group ministry
- Those who do not intend to pursue paths that prefer or require an MDiv
- Theological Education
- Worship and Spiritual Formation
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Christian Theology
- Church History
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early due to limited seat availability in the cohort.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 300 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
- A four-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale from a regionally accredited university or college is required for regular admission. (Regional accreditation agencies include the Southern, Middle States, New England, North Central, Northwest, and Western associations of colleges and schools.) A grade point average less than 2.5 can still be considered for admission.
- A grade point average less than 2.5 can still be considered for admission. However, applicants admitted with a GPA under the 2.5 admissions requirement may be admitted on academic restriction.
- Although a specific major is not required, approximately one-half or more of the undergraduate studies should be in liberal arts courses. The degree must be equivalent to the undergraduate degrees offered by Campbell University, which require 124 semester hours of course credit.
International14640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.