Students who wish to pursue additional graduate degrees (such as a ThM, DMin, or PhD) would want to earn the Master of Divinity degree of Campbell University.
The core curriculum is designed to prepare every student pursuing vocational or bi-vocational ministry with the basic biblical, theological, historical, and ministerial foundations needed for Christian ministry. Concentrations are then offered to permit students to focus in a chosen area of specialization in the following areas:
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Education
- Counseling and Chaplaincy
- Historical and Theological Studies
- Missions and Evangelism
- Music and Worship
- Preaching and Pastoral Ministry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Church History
- Baptist History
- Christian Theology
- Evangelistic Mission of the Church
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
November 15 for the spring term
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 578 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- A four-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale from a regionally accredited university or college is required for regular admission. (Regional accreditation agencies include the Southern, Middle States, New England, North Central, Northwest, and Western associations of colleges and schools.)
- A grade point average less than 2.5 can still be considered for admission. However, applicants admitted with a GPA under the 2.5 admissions requirement may be admitted on academic restriction.
- Although a specific major is not required, approximately one-half or more of the undergraduate studies should be in liberal arts courses. The degree must be equivalent to the undergraduate degrees offered by Campbell University, which require 124 semester hours of course credit.
International16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 36 months.
National16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.