At Logistics and Supply Chain Management from University of Nottingham you will study modules that develop essential management techniques including supply chain planning, international logistics, project management and operations facilities design.
You'll also be able to tailor your degree to match your individual career goals, and specialise in areas relevant to your chosen field.
You will graduate with a clear understanding of the methods, models and techniques that are used to resolve organisational difficulties. You'll be equipped with the analytical skills to understand the complexity of logistics and supply chain management challenges in business, combined with creative thinking to generate potential solutions.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- Management Science for Decision Support
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
- Advanced Operations Analysis
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Service Operations Management
Design of Operations Facilities and Systems
International Logistics and Transport
Operations and Supply Chain Strategy and Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 144 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in a business, engineering or science-related discipline
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.