The Music for Applied Media program of Danube University Krems is aimed at composers, producers, sound and media artists, musicians and musicologists looking for careers in music supporting film, games, TV, and new linear or interactive media. The curricula combine practical training with theoretical knowledge and aesthetics, focusing on advanced music composition and production for the media, sound & acoustics, and recording arts, in addition to business, managerial, admininistrative, and legal aspects pertaining to the always-changing music industry.
- music producers
- sound and media artists
- musicians and musicologists
- Music History and Aesthetics
- Music Analysis
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Music and Law
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Music Liberal Arts View 4 other Masters in Liberal Arts in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Registration and application for admission
- Annex admission fee
- Letter of intent (motivational letter)
- Europass CV
- A valid passport or personal ID card (original)
- Evidence of tertiary level education (certificate of award and transcript of records, notification). Foreign documents must be submitted together with the required notarial certifications and legalization.
- Evidence of general qualification for university entrance (baccalaureate, matriculation certificate, proof of suitability to study).
- Notifications, provided they do not have a digital official signature.
- Evidence that specific criteria for admission required in the respective curriculum are met (language skills, professional experience, training).
- Documents concerning name changes (marriage certificate), if applicable.
International4760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11900 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA4760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11900 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.