Under the direction of experienced faculty, students of the Speech - Language Pathology program from Jacksonville University will gain the skills needed to assess and treat individuals who are in need of speech therapy.
- This program is offered at both our Jacksonville, Fla. location and JU Palm Coast in Palm Coast, Fla.
- Our program is offered full-time only and takes five semesters to complete
- Jacksonville's Main Campus is a short drive to the beach and located on the beautiful St. Johns River
- Faculty that possess extensive clinical and research background
- Valuable partnerships with top healthcare hospitals and schools.
Speech-Language PathologistsSpeech-language pathologists can work in schools, hospitals and private health offices and diagnose, treat and prevent a variety of communication, speech, and language disorders.
The Master of Science education program in speech-language pathology at Jacksonville University is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Adult Language Disorders
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Preschool Language Disorders
- Practicum Speech Language Pathology
- Rehabilitation Research Design
- Adult Cognitive Disorders
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Cognitive Sciences Linguistics View 753 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed CSDCAS Application
- Unofficial Transcripts for All Degrees Conferred
- Statement of Intent
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- GRE Scores (recommended, not required)
- When completing your application, please let us know what your location preference is for attending. This program is offered at Jacksonville University's main campus in Jacksonville, Fla. and at JU Palm Coast in Palm Coast, Fla.
- All international students must meet CSD department minimum TOEFL score requirements regardless of the language in which the undergraduate program was completed.
International20880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 USD per credit during 30 months.
National20880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.