The Aeronautical Engineering programme of ISAE-SUPAERO Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace develops an integrated approach to aircraft product design development.
It prepares participants to work on multidisciplinary projects in aeronautics with a hands-on approach.
The Advanced Master TAS AERO program is dedicated to Aeronautical Engineering and Human Factors. The program includes a comon core and one of the following majors : either one focusing on Aircraft Design process and Engineering (TAS AERO-ADE) or the other focusing on Flight Test Engineering (TAS AERO - FTE). The TAS AERO Advanced Master enables students to develop a high level of expertise in engineering science, human factors, current aeronautical technologies and design.
The TAS Aero curriculum includes a broad spectrum of subjects with the following objectives:
- to develop an integrated approach of the product design, while acquiring necessary skills in the disciplines and techniques predominant in the aeronautical sector,
- to make future engineers aware of human factors issues,
- to facilitate work on multidisciplinary projects in aeronautics with a very practical approach,
- to develop skills in project-management, team building and team process at a multinational level.
More than 1100 students from 55 countries have been trained over the last 30 years and now work as research engineers, designers, project managers, program managers, and consultants, in companies such as Airbus, DGA Essais en Vol, AKKA, ALTRAN, MBDA, Dassault, ArianeGroup.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aircraft Structures
- Materials for Aerospace structures
- Flight Dynamics
- Aircraft Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 18 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A master’s degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering (or in management for advanced masters in management), or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment
- Transcripts of the 3 last years
- English test result
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate)
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- Application fee of €90 (non-refundable)
International20500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouges
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.