Through Bluffton’s program, you'll enhance your communication skills, increase self-awareness and grow into the professional you strive to be. Our small class sizes and dedicated faculty ensure you are prepared for your next steps.
Courses are offered in a sequential schedule over 4 semesters that result in 48 semester hours of credit. A total of 122 semester hours is needed to graduate. Depending on the number of hours transferred, you may have additional hours to complete beyond your major. These additional semester hours may be obtained in several ways: courses taken at Bluffton or other institutions, testing through College Level Examination Program (CLEP), or DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST). Our academic advisors are available to help you determine the best fit.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Theory and Practice of Management
- Organizations, Management and American Culture
- Financial Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1495 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- A 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) in the last half of the bachelor's degree program;
- Four years of professional experience;
- Completed application materials on file
- Approval for admission by the graduate programs in business committee.
International9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.