Where the standard MBA equips students with the essential knowledge and skills to dive into business successfully, the Executive Master of Business Administration from Jacksonville University develops leaders ready to grapple with nuance, to manage complex operations, and to navigate increasingly global business.
At Jacksonville University, the EMBA program:
- Focuses on executive leadership style and communication
- Promotes shared learning and networking using a cohort-based format
- Promotes shared cultural and diversity immersions in the classroom and an international experience
- Emphasizes corporate social responsibility through community engagement
Immerse yourself in international waters.
- Immersions allow our EMBA students to immediately apply classroom knowledge in real-world situations (local and international immersion).
- Work with Jacksonville businesses and non-profits for applied projects and action-learning experiences.
- Virtual International Immersion trip –- additional travel abroad possibilities for career-shaping experiences in international business operations. The International Immersion experience is included in the cost of tuition.
- Previous locations for our EMBA students were:
- 2019 - Budapest
- 2018 - Prague
- 2017 - Chile
- 2016 - Portugal
- 2015 – Peru
- Managerial Accounting for Executives
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Optimizing Operations in Modern Corpora
- Leveraging Technical & Analytical Skill for Executives
- Economics for Executive Decisions
- Optimizing Corporate Finance
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Statistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 539 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. In rare circumstances, documented work experience and an acceptable GMAT score may serve as fulfillment of a course of study.
- A completed graduate admission application form.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to the candidate's intellectual and professional abilities.
- A resume
- A Statement of Purpose.
- A letter of support from the employer for time and monetary commitment, if applicable.
- In addition to the program admission requirements, all international student applicants must meet the JU Admissions requirements as outlined under "International Students."
- After all applications materials are received, an interview will be scheduled with the Director of Graduate Business Programs.
- Upon acceptance to the EMBA program, all candidates must submit a non-refundable $1,000 deposit, which will apply to the first semester's tuition.
International18458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46145 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
National18458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46145 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.