Areas of Study
The Sport Management program of the East Stroudsburg University will enhance the management skills and decision-making abilities of the participants in the program at a cost commensurate with graduate level public education, and significantly lower on a cost-per-credit basis than private graduate level education.
The Master of Science degree program in Sport Management offers curriculum to prepare students for professional careers in the sport management industry. Students who successfully complete the program pursue career interests that may range from athletic administration in public and private schools, colleges, and universities, to the private sector, including sport clubs and professional athletics. This program requires an on-site internship of at least seven credit hours and the successful completion of the Sport Management Comprehensive Examination.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sport and Society
- Administration: Physical Education Sport Programs
- Planning and Management of Sport Facilities
- Sports Business & Finance
- Sports Marketing
- Sports and the Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply by March 15 before the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
DisciplinesSports Management View 238 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Application: Complete an on-line application
- Transcript Evaluation: An official course-by-course transcript evaluation report will serve as the applicant's official transcript
- TOEFL Scores: TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for all international students unless your undergraduate degree is from an English language institution
- Goals Statement: the one-page letter should discuss, but not limited to, where your interest in the field stems from, how this degree will help you professionally, how your educational and professional experiences have prepared you to be successful in a graduate program, where you see the degree taking you within the next five years
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Resume/CV: educational and professional experiences and skills
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Proof of Financial Support: Approved financial documentation that demonstrates you have access to approximately $28,700 (U.S.) from INCOME sources is mandatory before an I-20 form can be issued
International701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 12 months.
National701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State559 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 559 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for East Stroudsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.