The Master of Health Services Administration program focuses on the management and administration of health services delivered within a variety of organizational settings. By pursuing this graduate degree, you will become better equipped to design, implement, and manage health delivery systems by learning about strategic planning, marketing, administration, finance, and other necessary skills for career success.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Care Financing and Delivery Systems
- Organization Theory/Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Analysis Methods for Health Care Management
- Health Care Financial Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1086 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Submit an International Graduate Admissions Application and a nonrefundable $30 application fee.
- International Data Sheet
- Copy of current passport
- Request for I-20 form
- Declaration of Financial Resources statement
- Submit one official transcript from each previous college or university attended. Original transcripts are required, even if the courses from one school appear on the transcript of another. Students whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
International782 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 782 USD per credit and a duration of .
National211 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 211 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.