Lewis' Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program at Lewis University prepares students with specialized technical knowledge in financial instruments and investment analysis - separating you from the pack.
- Upon graduation, you will hold mastery knowledge of investment and asset valuation, and portfolio management, and be prepared for the CFA® Level I Exam, one of the most rigorous in the industry.
- The CFA® gold standard designation is granted to those who pass a series of three tests over a minimum two-year period, have earned a bachelor's degree and have four years experience as an investment professional.
- The MSF program consists of three (3) foundation courses that provide preparation for the managerial-level core courses. Students may be waived from the foundation courses based on previous undergraduate business coursework.
- To determine which foundation courses you may be waived from, please select the classes you completed during your undergraduate program with a grade of B- or better.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance View 706 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a completed online graduate application
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit a professional resume
- Submit two (2) completed recommendation forms
International24300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.