Guided by a profound belief in active, collaborative, experiential, reflective, and transformative learning as well as a deep commitment to diversity and educational technology, this degree program is based on an innovative, inquiry-oriented, standards-driven, and field-based curriculum that integrates content and pedagogy and employs an electronic portfolio-based assessment system to evaluate students’ progress toward achieving professional standards. In addition, HPU provides teachers with cutting edge, course web page technology tools and access to online periodical databases in education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research in Education
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- Educational Assessment
- Ethics in Education
- Self-Management Education
- Diversity and Social Injustice
- Technology in Education
- Budget Analysis and Planning for Schools
- School Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3509 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants applying to Master's are strongly encouraged to apply online
- All applicants must submit a $50 non-refundable application fee
- A statement of purpose or essay is to provide the admission committee insight on your career aspirations, your ethics, your technical aptitude, etc
- Official transcripts/records are defined as original documents issued by the institution (not photocopies)
- Letters of recommendation must be submitted by individuals who can attest to your ability to perform graduate level work successfully
- Specific programs require applicants to submit a resume to support their application.
International1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.