Graduates of the Organization Development and Change program at the Hawai'i Pacific University can find many options for rewarding careers across a wide array of industries and organizations.
- Organization Development and Change processes are planned organization-wide, designed to increase organization effectiveness and health,
- Through planned interventions in the organization's "processes,” using behavioral, systems and management science knowledge focusing on developing organization capability through alignment of strategy, structure, management processes, people, rewards and metrics.
- Leading change is often conducted through organization development, professional development, leadership development and organizational effectiveness activities.
- Opportunities for organization development and change professionals include business, education, not-for-profit, government, consulting and politics.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global Human Resource Management
- Modern Methods in Project Management
- Business Analytics
- Foundations of Teamwork and Leadership
- Scope and Methods in Research
- Organizational Change and Development
- Change Leadership Models and Methods
- Innovations and Creativity
- Consulting and Group Process Facilitation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesInternational Development View 114 other Masters in International Development in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Final Offical Transcripts showing conferred Bachelor's degree, Master's if applicable
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- MAODC will allow (1) one military evaluation (dated within the last 2 years) in lieu of (1) one letter of recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose
- Application Fee
International1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.