We offer a Master of Business Administration with Supply Chain Management Emphasis at Southern Arkansas University. Fewer than five percent of all business programs worldwide are accredited by AACSB, which indicates the quality of our program.
Supply chain management is defined as “the process of the integration and coordination of the business processes throughout the supply for the purpose of satisfying the ultimate customers of the supply chain.”
- MBA students will be effective communicators, using information technology to enhance decision making through better communication.
- MBA students are prepared to be socially responsible, effective business leaders with an awareness of cultural and diversity issues and the ability to make ethical decisions.
- MBA students will be critical thinkers who are able to use concepts from strategic management to integrate relevant information, decision-making techniques, and concepts from multiple business disciplines to make decisions in new or unfamiliar circumstances.
- MBA students can effectively and legally access and use information to prepare an effective written report that supports decision making.
- MBA students will be competent in the business discipline.
The MBA is offered by the Rankin College of Business at SAU and is fully accredited by AACSB, International, the premier accrediting body for colleges and schools of business.
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Human Behavior in Organizations
- Business Analytics
- Strategic Marketing
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 170 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an application.
- Submit official transcript sent directly from the university where you have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Submit graduate entrance test score.
- Submit proof of immunizations (MMR).
International8687 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8687 USD per year during 24 months.
National8687 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8687 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State6047 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6047 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.