The MBA curriculum is designed primarily for graduates of a Bachelor of Business Administration program, but graduates of other programs can enter the program by completing a 24-hour prerequisite program.
Southern Arkansas University’s Master of Business Administration with Social Entrepreneurship is a 36-hour program that is available completely online. Students will take 24 hours of MBA core courses and 12 hours of Social Entrepreneurship courses. SAU is fully accredited by AACSB International.
- MBA students will be effective communicators, using information technology to enhance decision making through better communication.
- MBA students are prepared to be socially responsible, effective business leaders with an awareness of cultural and diversity issues and the ability to make ethical decisions.
- MBA students will be critical thinkers who are able to use concepts from strategic management to integrate relevant information, decision-making techniques, and concepts from multiple business disciplines to make decisions in new or unfamiliar circumstances.
- MBA students can effectively and legally access and use information to prepare an effective written report that supports decision making.
- MBA students will be competent in the business discipline.
The MBA is offered by the Rankin College of Business at SAU and is fully accredited by AACSB, International, the premier accrediting body for colleges and schools of business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Human Behavior in Organizations
- Business Analytics
- Creativity, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Marketing
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 129 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an application.
- Submit official transcript sent directly from the university where you have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Submit graduate entrance test score.
- Submit proof of immunizations (MMR).
International9477 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9477 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9477 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9477 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6597 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6597 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.