All the Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development courses at Tata Institute of Social Sciences in the proposed MA programme will work towards an elaborate understanding of Environment, Ecology and Sustainable development. The programme is a combination of theoretical knowledge, awareness of contemporary environmental issues and fieldwork experiences.
The aim of the course is to provide knowledge and skills to the students, which will help them understand the existing problems effecting our environment, possible ways to reduce such impacts and increase awareness in communities. This professional course will give students the opportunity to understand the institutional structures concerning environment, both at the local and international level, as well as the policies, issues and problems of India and strategies to address these.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Society, Culture and Identity
- Economy, Polity and Governance
- Social Exclusion and Social Policies
- Fundamentals in Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSustainable Development Ecology Environmental Sciences View 3 other Masters in Ecology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Eligibility rules as specified for each programme by TISS will be strictly followed and will not be relaxed under any circumstances. Candidates should fulfill all the eligibility requirements as prescribed in each programme at the time of admission.
- In the case of candidates awaiting their result of minimum qualifying examination at the time application, admission if offered, will be provisional subject to their completion of all the eligibility requirements at the time of admission to the selected programme.
International274 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 137 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National274 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 137 EUR per semester during 24 months.
12.000 Indian Rupee/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.