Why study the Advanced Educational Leadership course at the University of Glasgow?
- This new online programme has been developed in collaboration with McGill University, Canada, and is designed to complement their Postgraduate Certificate in International Leadership in Educational & Administrative Development (I-LEAD).
- The programme is designed to provide leaders with the conceptual understandings and application to practice that will enable them to develop expertise in innovative leadership approaches, including transformative and sustainable leadership and system-level leadership.
- A key feature is to support leadership capacity and capability building at an individual, group or organisational level.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and network with your counterparts during an intensive three-day study weekend.
- On successful completion of both certificates you may have the opportunity to combine these awards and work towards a Masters, currently under development, with both universities.
This programme aims to bring together aspiring world leaders in the field of education to create a global network that will have the academic and professional knowledge and skills to address the challenges facing education today and in the future. The programme, and its counterpart programme at McGill University, aims to advance the careers of the world’s education leaders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing as a strategic leader in global contexts
- Leading strategic change in global contexts
- The dynamics and dilemma of ethical leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for programmes delivered online will be accepted until the commencement of the programmes in September.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 149 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- A 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in education, politics, economics or related social sciences subject, with two to three years demonstrated experience in a leadership role.
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.