The objective of the Nurse Anesthesia program offered by Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is to prepare nurses in the art and science of anesthesia to meet the need for safe and competent anesthesia care.
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota believes in building and developing on the baccalaureate base with emphasis on a strong scientific and technical background. With a focus on meeting the needs of adult learners, the program's goal is to provide a positive and supportive learning environment, preparing the professional nurse in the art and science of anesthesia and meeting the societal need for safe and competent anesthesia care. Graduates will be prepared to practice in a wide variety of settings and will learn diverse methods of administering a safe anesthetic.
The program provides the student with a curriculum that includes instruction in scientific principles and clinical practice with professional growth opportunities. Core values upheld by all members of this community include academic excellence, professionalism, personal integrity, responsibility, and compassion.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Aspects of Nurse Anesthesia
- Chemistry and Physics for Nurse Anesthesia
- Research Design and Statistical Analysis
- Professional Writing for Nurse Anesthetists
- Advanced Health Assessment for Nurse Anesthesia
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 719 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts posting the applicant’s completed bachelor degree
- Other relevant official transcripts documenting potential transfer credits
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a university-accepted evaluator
- A goal statement (3 page maximum) following the goal statement guidelines obtained through admissions staff
- A completed academic evaluation form obtained through admissions staff
- Applicants with international transcripts may require an English language proficiency exam
International660 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 660 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National660 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 660 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.