The Master in Childhood Multicultural Education (Grades 1-6) at State University of New York at Geneseo begins with a core component that addresses:
- the philosophical
- psychological and social dimensions of multicultural education
- focusing on critical pedagogy
- multicultural materials
- methods that are social constructivist, antiracist, and global in perspective.
The program includes a research component, in which candidates take a research course and design and complete a project or thesis. Candidates who complete this program are eligible for New York State professional certification in Childhood Education (grades 1-6).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating a Multicultural Classroom
- Philosophical and Psychological Assumptions about the Nature of Learning
- The School and Society
- Educational Research Methodology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3564 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee payable to SUNY Geneseo
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions of higher education attended
- Test Scores
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of New York State initial certification or equivalent certification from another state
International11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5565 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.